Sunday, March 14, 2010

My Hero


This is my adorable class with my loving and super cute husband. He came to visit us on the 100th day of school, dressed as Zero the Hero. Each 10th day of school "he" left a zero shaped treat for the class. This picture made me crack up when I noticed the punch to his armpit and the "may the force be with you" sign right by his face. Kids are so fun to be with all day. They will keep me young. They will keep me sharp.

Tomorrow I have no work to wake up to! I can't wait to sleep in and do housework type of stuff leisurely. Being a stay at home mom must be the best job...having enough time to take care of your house and family...what could be better than that? How can stay at home moms complain? I don't get it. Maybe someday I will. But for now, I'll just be happy having time off from my job! Today I didn't do much. I did have time to cook an amazing dinner for us though. Taylor took a picture with his phone and I don't know how to put that on here yet. But we'll see tomorrow.

I also enjoyed a couple of hours on the phone with my friend Jamie. We laugh so hard at the most ridiculous things. They usually involve the idea of a woman acting and dressing like a man. I think we have the same sense of humor as the day we met in junior high...and at this rate probably always will.

Then I got to speculate why the police were at the apartment building. I couldn't really see or hear much, but there's always some kind of drama going on here. Taylor called it "Mama Drama, like when mamas are yelling." I am glad to know that police would actually be able to find our building though, in case of emergency. It's hidden like a secret palace. 

No comments: