- B-Complex (rose hips, rice bran, vitamin C, thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, b6, folate, b12, a little biotin, pantothenic acid) These helps convert food into energy and are necessary for normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Folic Acid--This is essential for red blood cell formation. This may reduce a woman's risk of having a child with a brain or spinal cord birth defect. (I'm not expecting anytime soon, but it's just in case.)
- Co-enzyme Q10--This is expensive! Plays an important role in cells and is utilized in the normal process of energy production. Also a key nutrient that may help maintain a healthy heart.
- Zinc--Plays an important role in the development and normal function of the immune system, reproductive system, and in proper growth.
- Flax Seed Oil--Helps promote healthy cardiovascular and immune system function.
- Biotin--Provides dietary support for healthy hair and nails. Also aids in the metabolism of carbs, protein, and fats.
- Fish Oil--Essential for the healthy function of the brain, heart, joints, and immune system. Also help maintain healthy cholesterol levels.
- Chromium--Helps metabolize carbs, protein, and fat. Promotes healthy blood sugar.
- General one a day for women--Supports bone and breast health
OH MY! I'm going to need a big glass of water or figure out a schedule for taking these. I hope to feel more energized, lower my blood pressure, and overall feel more healthy. I'm also starting to track my work outs.