Friday, October 15, 2010

Sushi Gawa

 Taylor and I had a sushi date tonight that was so much fun. I am trying to like sushi, but it just doesn't appeal to me so much. I do like a California roll, but that's about all that I've tried and enjoyed. We went to Sushi Gawa and then walked around a board game store and Fresh Market afterward. Now Taylor's doing internet things (and I suppose I am too!) and soon we'll watch a movie. I haven't cooked in a long time! We've been living on a batch of fajitas and sandwiches for a quite few days. Maybe this weekend I'll get to do some cooking!

School news: Today was grandparent's day and also parent/teacher conference scheduling day. I can't believe we're almost done with the first nine weeks! I love this time of year at school...fall stuff...new good books from the book order...and the kids are in the routine of being at school now!

No comments: