Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Boxed Dinner: Chicken Piccata


I haven't cooked in so long! For the last three weeks, I've been crazy busy with end of school things and Taylor has been training for a new position at work. He wasn't getting home until 9pm, so I just didn't make anything for dinner usually. I'll get back into cooking soon though, with not much else to do! This dinner was from a box, but it didn't taste like it. I bought one at the store after my in-laws recommended them. These kits have everything except butter, chicken, and water. The directions were so easy and the end product tasted really good.  It was a little pricey, but worth it for the convenience. Tidbit: (I like that word.) I was wondering what piccata meant, and Wikipedia tells me it means, "sliced, sauteed, and served with a lemon, butter, and parsley sauce." There you go!

No comments: