Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Two Dinners

I didn't take a picture of last night's dinner, but here's what I made: I marinated chicken breasts in teriyaki sauce, sprinkled red pepper flakes on them, and then broiled them in a pyrex 9x13 pan for 5 minutes. Flipped them and broiled again for another 5 minutes. Then I took them out and drizzled them with honey because honey is so good and broiled them for another minute and repeated that last step for the other side. I served this with a side of low mein noodles from a packet. This was very tasty--a little sweet and spicy and very tender. I've been buying chicken from Schnuck's and have been getting their brand of chicken breasts. They are so so much better than any other chicken breasts that I've tried. But this recipe got even better the next night....

For this salad, you'll need the above chicken, strawberries, grapes, lettuce, and some kind of fruity vinaigrette. I tried T. Martzetti's Strawberry Chardonney vinaigrette.

No comments: