Monday, November 22, 2010

Chicken Enchiladas

Not the most glamorous of photos...or foods.
Last week I had a craving for Mexican, so I tried to make chicken enchiladas. They turned out very messy, but good! I couldn't get it out of the pan very well...that's why this one is very sad looking. But, they were really simple to make and Taylor loved them.
  1. Cook chopped chicken in a frying pan with taco seasoning. Add a small can of green chillies. Preheat the oven to 350.
  2. Scoop some of the chicken mixture into a tortilla. Add a little cheese and roll it up. Do this until the chicken is gone. I made 6, and had used about 1 lb. of chicken.
  3. Place the enchiladas in a baking dish and pour enchilada sauce from a can over the top. Add a little bit of shredded cheese and bake for as long as you want, probably about 15 minutes. I kept them in the oven on low until Taylor got home for around 30 minutes. I served them with lettuce, sour cream, taco rice, and beans. Super easy!

No comments: